Friday, March 16, 2012

Be Mine CASE

Here's another Valentine's card that I made - this is the one I actually made to give to Grant. Unfortunately, I was not in the head space to write anything clever so he never got it yet! He did see it and knows I made it for him and he'll get it at some point!
This was a CASE of this card by Leigha. The photo does not do it justice at all. No matter how I adjusted the lights or fiddled with editing it, it just didn't look right in the photo. The "Be Mine" is from the a la carte set "Candy Conversations" and I used my black Stampin' write marker to colour in just the be mine portion.

To line up all the little punched hearts, I drew a very faint pencil line down the center of the card and glued the center column of hearts first (then erased the line) and just eyeballed the remainder to either side.

Stamps: SU Candy Conversations
Ink: SU basic black
Paper: SU ww, real red
Punch: SU small heart

0 comments: