Thursday, December 15, 2011

Northern Frost Snowflake CASE

Be sure to scroll down to view other Christmas card posts!
As soon as I saw this stunning card by Mary, I knew I would have to CASE it. I swapped the striped embossing for polka dots and changed up the brads, but mostly left everything else the same! I love this shade of blue for Christmas! It was great to see such variety in the cards the girls made just by changing which snowflakes they cut and changing their placement!

Stamps: SU Petite Pairs
Ink: SU Versamark
Paper: SU whisper white, silver glimmer, pool party
Ribbon: SU 3/8" ruffled pool party
Embossing Folder: SU perfect polka dots
Die cut: SU Northern Frost
Embossing Powder: SU silver
Brads: SU silver mini brads, 5/16" silver jumbo brads

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

What a WONDERFUL card Allison! I love the changes that you made on it. These colors are just soooo beautiful for Christmas!

Beate said...

Beautiful snowflake card, Allison.
Hugs and smiles