Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goodbye Eastern Blooms

Eastern Blooms has definitely been one of my favourite sets since I got it in 2008 so I will be sad to see it go. I recently posted this paradise card set that I modified from the original inspiration piece that had been made using the eastern blooms set (as seen here). Well, I liked it so much I made the eastern blooms version again but swapped out the colours, designer papers (to feature the retiring elegant soiree dsp) and sentiments.
Here's a closer look at each of the individual cards. You can again click on any of the images to enlarge them.
My favourite is definitely the last card in all versions I've made of it! I just love that layout!

Stamps: SU Eastern Blooms, Thank You Kindly
Ink: SU soft suede, baja breeze
Paper: SU crumb cake, baja breeze, very vanilla, elegant soiree dsp
Ribbon: SU very vanilla 3/8" taffeta
Misc: SU piercing tool, mat pack, dimensionals, paper snips

0 comments: