Monday, June 6, 2011

CASEing Mary Fish

Here's a card I made about a month ago that I forgot to post.
I CASEd this beautiful card by Mary Fish when I was having a complete lack of stamping mojo, though I don't think I did the card much justice.
The colours don't come through well in this photo but they are pear pizzazz and early espresso. I changed the sentiment so it was just straight as opposed to having an oval at the end because I personally am not an oval fan.

I despise the placement of the brads on this card. I wish I had paid more attention so that they were centered between the right edge of the pear pizzazz cardstock and the right edge of the main panel. Probably one of those things only fellow crafters notice, but it drives me crazy!

Stamps: SU Just Believe, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: SU early espresso
Paper: SU ww, pear pizzazz, early espresso
Punch: SU corner punch
Brads: SU silver

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

oo la la . . . I love it in pear and espresso. i'm so flattered that you liked my card enough to make it. you gave it new life! hugs, m

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super fab card!!!!!!
great layout and colors!!!!!
tfs:)