Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SAB Punch Bunch Birthday

I finally pulled out my SAB materials and made this fun card with them. I love the bright colours this year.
The designer paper, stamp set and circle die cuts are all from exclusive products that you earn through Sale-A-Bration. Click the link on my sidebar to view the SAB catalogue and learn how you can earn these supplies.

Stamp: SU Punch Bunch (SAB)
Ink: SU peach partfait, melon mambo
Paper: SU ww, peach parfait, melon mambo, ice cream parlor dp (SAB)
Die Cuts: SU ice cream parlor quick accents pack (SAB)
Punch: SU scallop square
Ribbon: SU peach parfait 1/2" stitched poly ribbon
Misc: SU dimensionals

2 comments:

Beate said...

That's a sweet birthday card.
Hugs and smiles

Heidi said...

Love it!! Definitely inspired by this simple, yet oh so sweet card layout!I haven't used my Punch Bunch much, but I think I might have to give this layout a whirl!

Thanks so much for sharing!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com