Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Maggie!

Maggie is the newest addition to our family! She is a 5 month old, 10 Ibs miniature schnauzer who will probably grow to 16 - 18 Ibs.

Isn't she just the cutest?! We always had a dog growing up so I couldn't wait to finally get our own dog. First, I had to wait until we were in our house because our apartment didn't allow pets. Then, I wanted to wait until the summer when we could build a fence so she wasn't trained to always get a walk when she has to go to the bathroom. However, I quickly scrapped that idea when I then saw this little girls picture. We decided to buy her from a breeder in BC so we then had to wait until she could be flown out to us, which, turned out to be a good thing so we could build a little dog run for her. Now, after three weeks of waiting for her to fly out, we finally have her! As a result, I most likely won't be posting much because we are busy training and playing!

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! She is SO super cute Allison! Congrats!!

Ann Schach said...

How adorable! Congrats on your new addition. And of course, who can stamp when there is a puppy to play with! Have fun and enjoy the puppy days!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Maggie is super cute! I'm sure we will cross paths walking our dogs when the weather is better!!!