Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Ornaments!

Again this year, I made ornaments for Grant's students. You can find the ones I made last year here. This year, I used the Jolly Bingo Bits set - it's not quite as colourful but the images are just so cute (plus I wanted to use an actual stamp as trying to emboss transparency paper that has been through a printer makes it very difficult to get clean lines).
While I was in the process of making these, my Mom brought Grant super cute ornaments for him to give to his students. They were miniature ornament versions of the reindeer here. So, as it turns out, we'll be hanging on to the ornaments I made until next year to give those students. Then, we'll write their name and the year inside the ornament too!

Stamps: SU Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink: SU versamark
Embossing Powder: SU white, basic black
Ribbon: SU silver elastic cord, 1/8" real red tafetta
Misc: ornaments, glitter, transparency

0 comments: