Saturday, July 24, 2010

And another...

Apparently I miscounted when I thought I was done with baby cards and I actually had one more to do! Here it is! I based it of this week's mojo monday sketch 148 and designed it to match along with this box that I made some time ago and will use to package up the gift in - I'm glad I finally found a good use for it! I love all the white space on this card.

Stamps: SU pun fun, congrats (retired)
Ink: Stazon jet black, basic gray, pretty in pink, so saffron
Paper: SU ww, pretty in pink, spring fling (retired)
Ribbon: SU 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain
Misc: aquapainter, dimensionals, CB swiss dots embossing folder

Note: The only non SU item is the CB swiss dots embossing folder however, Stampin' Up! carries the perfect polka-dots embossing folder which is very similar and easily substituted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the design and colors!
HoboB

Wendy J. said...

oh this is sooooo cute, Allison! Love it!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Allison! I ADORE Pun Fun! It's one of those sets that I could never part with!

Anonymous said...

You know, this was one of my favorite sets and I sold it this year in my garage sale and wished I didn't!!! Can I borrow it..LOL! Darling card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is so cute! Love that little hippo and you totally rocked the sketch!!

Lynn Put said...

This is adorable! The coloring on the little hippo looks great and I love the embossing!

Beate said...

What a darling card! Love the soft colors you chose. Super cute.
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

ahhh...adorable. great sketch too!