Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Boy Gift Set

Now that I am starting to feel a bit like myself again following surgery, I decided to give a MTME template a try for a baby shower next week. I had previously created a 3D house here for a housewarming gift and it was so easy so I thought I would try out the baby carriage template. This template was so easy and I love the way it turned out! Here are a couple of other views: This template is quite large as is too. Inside of there I have 3 onsies and 3 pairs of grippy socks! A bit more fun than wrapping the gift or putting it in a gift bag!

Paper: SU ww, bashful blue, delicate dots dp (retired)
Punches: SU scallop edge, 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle
Button: SU bashful blue (from sherbert designer buttons pack)
Misc: MTME bouncing baby buggy template, SU sticky strip

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

this is adorable!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OH my, this is adorably CUTE!!!!!!
great design and very well done
tfs:)

Jodi Collins said...

I just LOVE this! Hope you are feeling better!!

Lisa said...

So cute!

Beate said...

Allison, your baby boy carriage is darling! I hope your recovery continous to go fast!
Hugs and smiles