Friday, May 7, 2010

First Anniversary Card

Yesterday was Grant and my one year anniversary. Here's the card that I made for him using the new scallop circle sizzix die to create a shaped card. I love the way this card turned out. Unforunately, most of the supplies I used for this card are not currently available from Stampin' Up! The heart image was part of the Occasions Mini catalogue and I'm really hoping that Stampin' Up! Will bring this set back as part of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue being realeased in July!

I wish I had thought to take a picture of the inside of the card before I wrote in it as I had decorated it nicely too! Maybe next time!

Stamps: SU I {heart} hearts (unavailable), teeny tiny wishes
Ink: SU close to cocoa, ridinghood red (retired)
Paper: SU close to cocoa, very vanilla, pink pirhouette (retired but returning in July), candy lane dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU very vanilla taffeta
Brads: sending love epoxy brads (unavailable)
Die-cut: SU scallop circle

6 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just so beautiful !!!layout and papers!!!!!
Tfs :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Congratulations! It really seems like I just left a comment of congrats on your wedding..but years go by fast! I hope is was a happy beginning to many more! Your card is gorgeous. Love the colours and layout!

Beate said...

Oh...how sweet is that! Happy first anniversary!!!!
Your card is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Renée said...

so pretty! Love hte laoyut and shape :) Happy anniversary!

Carolyn King said...

Happy anniversary!! LOVE your beautiful circle design!

kathleenh said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! This is a beautiful anniversary card. Yet, it's not too frilly so that a man would like it too.