Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sick and Somewhat Productive

Make sure you scroll down to see today's first post!

I've been sick since Tuesday wtih a bad cold and unfortunately it conincided with my days off of work. Since I work nights there's only so little I can do while I am awake that won't disturb the neighbours or my pounding headache from the cold. As a result, I've made a couple of great projects that I want to share.I registered for Andrea Walford's (my upline) online class "A Touch of Romance" and this is one of the five fabulous projects she gives instructions for. In actuality it seems like more than five projects because she offers ideas and templates subsitutions should you not have the supplies for the original project. You can check out this post on Andrea's blog to read more about the class and register if you are interested! This is the wider of the two hearts: Here is the skinnier of the two boxes:Andrea gives the templates for both sizes of box to fit different sized treats! I just love how they open by the center heart flap. These were so easy to create too!

Stamps: SU Sweet Little Sentiments (retired)
Ink: SU real red
Paper: SU pretty in pink, real red, sending love specialty dp
Ribbon: SU 5/8" real red grosgrain, 5/8" pretty in pink satin, 1/4" real red and pretty in pink grosgrain
Misc: paper snips, hobby blade, Andrea's template

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Wow these are awesome heart boxes! Such a great idea and so cute!
I hope you feel better soon!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Allison - hope you are feeling better by now??? Hang in there GF!!!

Your heart boxes are super cute and beautiful!!! What a neat idea!!! Hugs ~S~