Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inspired Wishes

It's been a while but I finally participated in another of SCS's Sketch Challenges, SC263. I'm not a big oval fan, so I substituted a circle instead.
I coloured the flower with SU white stamp pad, sage shadow and chcolate chip markers. I let the white blend into both because I liked the way that it looked (rather than wiping it off). I'm not sure why the ribbon photographed funny but I opted for two 1/4" ribbons instead of hte 5/8" just becuase it seemed a bit brighter this way.

Stamps: SU Inspired by Nature, Heard from the heart
Ink: SU white, sage shadow, chocolate chip
Paper: SU sahara sand, sage shadow, chocolate chip, to the nines dp
Ribbon: SU 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain
Misc: circle cutter

3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Allison! Love your colour choices and the way you coloured the flower!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Allison! I love the colors and the flower stamped on the sahara sand cardstock!

Renée said...

ha ha, I'm so not an oval or circle fan but I love the looks of them! You've done a beautiful job with the circle and the colours!!!