Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Butterfly Sympathy Set

Once I decided which card I liked better (from the post yesterday), I created a 5 piece set for my Mom using 5 out of 6 of the new "in colours." Not too much to say about it since I explained it all yesterday! Here's a close up look at each of the individual cards.

Melon mambo - my favourite of the bunch Dusty durango Crushed curry Rich razzleberry Bermuda bay I love this layout. I think I'm going to keep it in my mind to use for other quick cards!

Stamps: SU teeny tiny wishes, Verve fluttering by
Paper: SU ww, melon mambo, dusty durango, crushed curry, rich razzleberry, bermuda bay, urban garden dp (retired)
Ink: SU melon mambo, dusty durango, crushed curry, rich razzleberry, bermuda bay
Ribbon: SU 1/4" white grosgrain
Misc: SU dimensionals, scallop edge punch

2 comments:

Kelli F. said...

Beautiful note cards. I find making sympathy cards the most difficult. Plus, I love the combination of the In-Colors and the Urban Garden DSP. I sure miss that stuff. I am glad that I stocked up before it retired.

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Allison!! What a FAB layout and I LOVE the stamps you used!!