Saturday, September 19, 2009

FINALLY, a new post!

It's been a long time coming, and I'm not even showing any new catty supplies with this card! It uses some of my favourites though.To create the shading on the flower I stamped the flower image in Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Once dry, I wet the paper with water and used my blender pen to add in some pink pirouette colour. Then when the paper dries it adds such a beautiful colour effect and the flower almost looks 3D! I can not take credit for this effect as I read it in a blog but since then so many have done it I'm not even sure where to give credit!

Supplies:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: VersaMark, Pink Pirouette reinker
Paper: SU ww, basic gray, walk in the park dsp (retired), pink pirouette dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU Pink Pirouette (retired)
Misc: SU blender pen

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

How pretty! Love the look of the flower- thanks for sharing the how-to!

Mr. Bertamini said...

You're back! Good to see you're back at it after your little hiatus...

Beate said...

Your rose looks stunning! The entire card is beautiful.
Hugs and smiles