Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Walk in the Park Mother's Day Card

When I ordered the Stampin' Up! designer paper "walk in the park" I had no idea how much I would love this paper for Mother's Day cards. The colours and patterns are so soft and beautiful - they've been bringing back my stamping mojo (it's about time)! My mojo isn't back completely so I was inspired by the VLVFeb04 sketch challenge because I loved this card that I had created with it before. This card is so soft and elegant but as I said earlier this paper has inspired me a lot so it's not one of the ones I ended up choosing to use for my own Mother or Grant's Mother so I have put it on Etsy here if anyone is interested (I will be leaving April 30th for 3 weeks so if you want it - you'll have to order it before then).

Supplies

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ink: SU cameo coral
Paper: SU ww, baja breeze, basic gray, walk in the park dp
Ribbon: SU basic gray tafetta ribbon
Misc: Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

1 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful!! You're right -- the paper is perfect for Mother's Day cards! :)