Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank You Teacher

As some of you may be aware Grant will be graduating from University this year with his third degree - this time in Education. A good friend of ours, whom he met through the Education program, asked me if I would make 3 thank you cards for her to give to people in the school where she had this latest practicum. So here is one of the cards I made using this great Stamping Bella stamp "Teachabella." I asked Taryn if she minded if I used this image for all 3 cards because I just love it and it is so fitting for the occasion! So you'll be seeing a couple of more cards over the next few days using this set as well to finish up the cards for Taryn.

Supplies

Stamp: Stamping Bella Teachabella, SU sweet little sentiments (level 1 hostess)
Ink: SU basic black, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, real red, chocolate chip
Pastels: SU chocolate chip, creamy caramel, old olive
Paper: SU ww, real red, summer picnic dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU striped

1 comments: