Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank You Teacher - Part 2

Here's another card for Taryn to use to say thank you to school teachers/administrators in the school she student-taught at (you can read more about this in the previous post). I think this one might be my favourite - I just love the bright colours.

Supplies

Stamps: Stamping Bella Teachabella, SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: SU basic black, pumpkin pie, pixie pink, bashful blue, summer sun, chocolate chip, real red
Pastels: SU chocolate chip, creamy caramel, old olive
Paper: SU real red, ww, pumpkin pie, summer picnic dp (retired)

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

All of these teacher Bella cards are wonderful! I love the colors and designer papers that you used to create them with!
Great job!

Amber said...

I'm loving these cards! I like them all, but I think this one is my favorite.... Great job!