Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look Up to You...

This is another of the Mother's Day cards I created this week. I wanted to make one that wasn't quite so "feminine" and I think this one works because it is still soft(plus if you remove the flower you could use it for Father's Day too because of the blues)! It wasn't made using the walk in the park dp but the colours were inspired by that paper. You may also recognize this layout from the VSSEP08 challenge. I'm getting my mojo back slowly but surely!! Again this is not one of the ones I am giving to either of our parents, so it is also available on Etsy here if anyone is interested. I say this so our parents (especially my Mom) doesn't think I'd be sharing her card with everyone before she even gets to see it!

Supplies

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ink: SU baja breeze
Paper: SU baja breeze, ww, basic gray, baja breeze dp
Button: SU basic gray corduroy button
Flower: SU baja breeze flower from Flower Fusion Too
Misc: Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

0 comments: