Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowy Scene Tree Box

I finally got around to making a Christmas Tree box which was last weeks technique challenge #194 on SCS. Check out this link for the template and tutorial. This was really easy to make and so cute! There is also a version on the link that shows you how to make this box into an ornament!

I tore the whisper white paper to create a natural line to the snow then used SU glitter to add shine to the snow and snowman. I also used my blender pens in the baja breeze ink to colour the scarf the same colour as the background.

Supplies

Paper: SU baja breeze, ww, ski slope dp
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo snowman
Ink: SU basic black, baja breeze
Misc: SU dazzling diamonds glitter, sticky tape

1 comments:

Beverly said...

This is so cute. I haven't posted mine.. it seemed a little 'bare'. Your snowman is adorable with this paper!