Tuesday, November 25, 2008

12 Days/Posts of Christmas - Day 5

For $14.95 the Stampin' Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig is another best buy in my opinion for stampers! I have to admit I only recently purchased that stamp-a-ma-jig and wish I had purchased it a long time ago. If I had bought this a long time ago, I probably would have actually saved myself money from all the paper I wasted by stamping images crooked!

The stamp-a-ma-jig allows you to precisely line up a stamp exactly where you want it on your card and it is SO easy. I thought it would be difficult so I put off buying it for this reason, but it really isn't!

Features of the Stamp-a-ma-jig are:

  • allows for fast and precise stamp alignment
  • non skid base
  • perfect for lining up sentiments
  • includes washable plastic sheet
  • instructions included
  • designed for left or right handed use

I'll share the instructions with you too (they sound more complicated than they really are so perhaps I'll share pictures later):
  • place the imaging sheet securely in the corner of the stamp-a-ma-jig
  • align your stampin the corner and stamp onto the imaging sheet (textured side for craft inks and smooth side for classic inks)
  • position imaging sheet on paper where you want to stamp
  • line up the stamp-a-ma-jig with the imaging sheet
  • hold the stamp-a-ma-jig in place and remove the imaging sheet
  • align the stamp in the corner of the stamp-a-ma-jig and stamp your image

The imaging sheet cleans easily with a damp cloth, baby wipe or Stampin' mist for re-use.

0 comments: