Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! I love Halloween! Interesting to hear on the news last night that some places in the country are now calling it "orange and black day" to be politically correct. I know how I feel about that, how do you feel?

Anyway, on to a couple more Halloween Cards that I created for this sketch as part of RDOA. This card I am not too sure about, but I do love that spooky spider image. I'm waiting for another one to come in the mail from the Decor Elements line. This has to be one of my absolulte favourite Halloween projects I've made yet. It's quite simple but it's just so festive and fun! Can you tell I just love these SU rubons? They are so cute and easy to use!

Supplies

Spooky Spider card:
Rubon: SU Chills & Thrills
Paper: SU pumpkin pie, basic black, ghostly greetings dp

Halloween Pumpkin card:
Rubon: SU Chills & Thrills
Paper: SU ww, ghostly greetings dp

1 comments:

Angel said...

These are so fun! I love rub-ons!!