Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SFYTT Thank Eastern Blooms

As you have probably noticed, I have been using stamp sets that are featured in the current Stampin' Up promotion: Never-Before-Seen Stamps, Never-Before-Seen Savings in which you can save 15% off select new stamp sets. Well, today is no different - I am using the Eastern Blooms set! I didn't even plan it, I just love these sets!

This card was my initial card for Jen's Sketch for you to Try (SFYTT). I loved the look of this card, except that Pink Pirouette is just too light to read easily. So I made the exact same card using Baja Breeze. I love the way this one turned out! These new In Colours are definitely growing on me!

Supplies

Stamps: SU Eastern Blooms, Curvy Verses
Inks: SU Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze
Papers: SU Pink Pirouette cardstock and dp, Baja Breze cardstock and dp, ww
Ribbons: SU Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze; 5/8" striped grosgrain
Misc: Creative Memories cutting system for ovals - note that SU now has oval punches!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Love both the colors! Thx for playing!