Monday, August 11, 2008

3 More Anni-verve-sary Cards

Well, I'm still super sick. Went back to the walk in today ('cause I was supposed to be able to go back to work) and my throat is not much improved at all he said. So more days off! Sounds good to most, but I'm going stir crazy in the house.

This is my card for today's sketch, AVS11. Because of the jewels and colours, this card also applies to WT178 and CC178. I love this card. I did, however, eliminate the bow from the left hand side just because I thought it would look too busy with it.

This is my card for AVS02 I like the way this card turned out but I'm still not too sure about the bow. I had tried a new kind of bow, the tiered bow, but ended up cutting the bottom ribbon so you can't see it because it looked too big.

Finally, here is my card for AVS03. It too is based on CC178. It didn't turn out quite as I had imagined, but I'm sure my Mommy will still like it anyway because she loves penguins!

Supplies:

AVS11
Stamp: SU Full of Life
Ink: SU groovy guava
Paper: SU going gray, groovy guava, ww, blossom dp
Ribbon: SU groovy guava
Jewels: Heidi Swapp bling
Misc: SU dimensionals

AVS02
Stamp: SU Full of Life
Ink: SU ruby red
Paper: SU river rock, groovy guava, ginger blossom dp
Ribbon: SU groovy guava

AVS03
Stamp: SU Lots of Thoughts, Wild About You
Ink: SU soft sky, wild wasabi
Paper: SU wild wasabi, ww, soft sky, fall flowers dp
Ribbon: Spool O'ribbon

1 comments:

ScrappinGalz said...

These are really beautiful cards.