Monday, July 14, 2008

New Goodies!! And a Brain Fart!!

My order from the sneak peek of the new catalogue arrived and I can't wait to use it. Too bad I have to work tonight, but I will definitely be playing and posting tomorrow!

The new In Colours are awesome. I don't think they translate well on the computer because I didn't really like the look of them on the computer but in person, they are gorgeous. The only one I'm not too sure about is Kiwi kiss, but I'm sure as I start to see the new papers and such I will learn to love it!

Also, I must have been having a huge brain fart when I entered my order because I forgot about the new scallop edge punch! I thought about just ordering it now, but I've decided to just wait until I can order everything else I'll want from the new catalogue 'cause I know I'll be spending a fortune then anyways!

0 comments: