Saturday, July 19, 2008

Christmas in July

I LOVE the new SU Deer Friends set that will be available in the new catalogue coming out August 11 as a hostess set (thought I'm not too sure I like the way this card turned out). It's so cute and fits perfectly in the 1 1/4" circle punch. I always love stamps that let me use my punches more often!

I used this neat idea that Amy created to create the four circle piece. Really easy to do and her instructions are great on how to create your own if you don't have the chipboard. I accidentally glued my images on to the front panel when I was lining them up so I wasn't able to raise up the front panel like I was wanting to, remember that when you are lining your images up!

Stamps: SU Deer Friends, Short & Sweet
Ink: SU real red, chocolate chip
Paper: SU real red, ww, real red prints, Bazzill Basics brown java (I'm out of chocolate chip)
Punches: 1 1/4" circle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you put very merry in the fourth circle. Super cute card!!!