Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CC172, SC73 Baby Boy Card

This card was inspired by CC172 and the an older sketch challenge, SC73. At first, I thought this colour combination seemed like a bad idea, but after looking at a few cards in the SCS gallery for this challenge I really liked it. The only cards that came to mind for me with this challenge was a baby card...

This card was a tad difficult as I still am trying to just ink up stamps using the stamping spots as I haven't yet invested in the markers, but I think it worked out ok!
Paper: SU whisper white, wild wasabi, taken with teal cardstock
Stamps: SU Full of Life, Inkadinkadoo for baby feet/hands
Inks: SU taken with teal, wild wasabi
Accessories: SU dimensionals to raise center square

1 comments:

Melzie said...

I think it looks fine, great job!!