Thursday, May 22, 2008

SC177, CC167 Thank you

I finally had time to do this weeks Sketch and Colour Challenges over at SCS. I combined both SC177 and CC167 into one card. I love this colour combination and I never would have thought of it on my own. I actually thought it even sounded like a bad combo until I checked out the gallery for the challenge!


The cardstock used is SU blue bayou and soft sky. The dp used is in certainly celery from the Spring Fling paper series. The stamped images are SU Embrace Life stamped in certainly celery and the flower from the SU Short & Sweet set stamped in soft sky and the thank you from the same set stamped in blue bayou.

I've never combined the different stamp sets as I did in this one and I like the way it turned out. I'll be trying to do this more often.

0 comments: