Monday, May 5, 2008

LSC166 Birthday

This card is for LSC166 over at SCS. I haven't done one of these challenges yet but have been keeping an eye open for one that grabbed me. This one did because I have a card I made a while ago that I haven't shared and it fills the criteria perfectly. In fact I went really crazy with circle punches on this card!


The cardstock is Bazill Basics in the colours that coordinate with the Bazill Basics Chip Topper that was used on this card. The picture doesn't show it well but it's a grey-blue with lime green. I know it's a bit busy but I quite like it. I got the idea from all the circle stamps out there and when I saw all the circle cutters I had - I thought this might work too!

5 comments:

jjcreations said...

I like this because you used the circle punches....it's very cool. Joan

Jennifer Meyer said...

Daring card and design Allison. LOVE the fun paper and cupcake!

Thank you for the beautiful thank you card. I LOVE it and I posted it on my Blog if you would like to check it out:

http://jenniferssweettreatdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/raks-from-friends.html

Stamping hugs,
Jennifer :)

Beverly said...

This card is fantastic! The circles ROCK and your layout is fabulous! Really great card! Perfect for a class on punches!

Niki Estes said...

So cute! Love the little circles within the larger ones!

Kim said...

What a funky card! Great Job!