Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In Loving Memory of Parker

Another sad post unfortunately. A little boy that I was at one point very close to, lost his battle with cancer after fighting for 3 years. I will be going back home for his funeral this weekend and at the request of his Mother, all who knew him well are to write a story about him that they remember so that she can have all of them scrapbooked for her and her other son to view later.


I wanted to share this post for my own sake really. This has been a very upsetting loss for me as I spent almost everyday for four months with this boy and he stole my heart. He was so much fun and loved superheros. I will never forget him - he is MY superhero!

This is the paper that I have written my story on. It is SU not quite navy and soft sky with the Friendship blooms stamp inked in not quite navy.

I'm hoping this will be the last death I have to cope with at least for a long time. As we say in the hospital, these things tend to come in threes, and I've had my three now in the last two months.

Hope you are all starting off a better year than I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very sad loss, he was a very brave boy for along time and it is sad that he has past, Thank you for sharing ur memories a friend of little boy Parker, Amanda..