Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SC 165 Celebrate

This is my card for this weeks card sketch challenge from SplitCoast Stampers. They have this challenge every Wednesday and if you would like to try it out you can find it here.

At first, I was trying to find a nice stamp to put as the center image, but decided on using two flowers overlapped since they matched so nicely to the paper. I love the look when all the papers are backed with one common cardstock (like the brown in this); although, I must admit I don't do this too often so I can save some cardstock and money!

I tend to use this stamp set a lot because I love the definitions - good thing I'll be getting all new stamps soon, including the "define your life" set from Stampin Up.

This card was made using the "spots and dots" embossing folder for the Cuttlebug; Stampin Up's "Lexicon of Love" celebrate stamp; Prima flowers; VersaMagic Jumbo Java ink; and SEI brown brads.

0 comments: