Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Exciting News

The exciting news - I've just ordered my starter kit to be a demonstrator for Stampin Up!! I'm so excited. I love Stampin Up stamps - all of their stuff is so amazing to use. I can't wait to get it all in the mail, along with my free SAB set for ordering through Andrea Walford.

Other exciting news is that one of my friends is getting married in August and my boyfriend is going to be the emcee! Although this is one of the cards that I made for my sister, I am going to make it for their wedding because I love it so much.


It is made using the shaker technique from SCS (you can find instructions that Beate made to make your own here). I love this technique, and it is very easy once you get the hang of it. I started off with making squares and rectangles until I got the hang of it because it's a little harder to tape securely around the circle.


The circle was made using my Creative Memories cutting system. The love stamps along the bottom are Hero Arts and the center stamp is Michael's $1.50 stamps. The shaker portion was just filled with a few black and white beads.

0 comments: